Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Here come the feisty shark

She is just too funny!!
Movie Night with Big Brother
Colby & Nadia
Not my Idea... !
Justin is a mess....he came out of his room the other day.. stood if front of Tommy and said " Like a good Neighbor.. Daddy has Hair" He raised his eyebrows and said " It didn't work" Hahaha ( State Farm Commercial) :)
Loves Tv like Justin...

Rocking the Ballerina Outfit :)
Hehehe


My little bundle of Joy
We Defiantly have no trust issues loool
She is standing up and balances her self for at least 10 sec too.. she also walks why holing on to things... Yes Big Girl I know


She is Crawling

I have to say i am really surprised on how many people are fallowing our blog... i had a Lady stopping me the other day at the Mall asking me if i was Nadia's Mother ...i was really confused..wondering who this lady was and why she new me...and Nadia!! ???
She started to tell me that i didn't know her but that she was following Nadia's Story... she told me how much we inspired her and that she was praying all along for my little girl and how happy she was she is doing so well!
It wasn't the first time someone had stopped me to tell me they followed our blog but usually it's someone that i kind of knew or met before..
So i was really stunned but more touched that people i don't know cared enough about my little Girl to pray for her.... i really want to thank everyone who keeps my little Nadia in their Prayers... Prayers are so powerful.. we had prayers coming from all around the globe during her Surgery's .... i believe that this is the reason why Nadia did so well and still is !!

I also have good news to report about Nadia's last Cardiology appointment.... we didn't had a Echo done only a Chest X.Ray and vitals.... everything looked great.. we came home with 5 different medications from the hospital and are down to 3... i am crossing fingers that it becomes less then that!! Best news of all they do not want to see us until end of May!!

Nadia is developing FAST!! She is wearing size 12m and is a unstoppable crawler ...YES YES YES SHE IS ALREADY CRAWLING!!!!!!!
I don't think she is one bit behind on her motor skills... for everyone who sketches their heads wondering why i always make a big deal over any of her milestone she reaches ....i would love to explain my self again because sometimes i just write things down expecting everyone to understand what i am talking about and why i am writing it.
I was told a lot of things ...
Things like..Ur Child will have most likely have Blueish looking skin ...which she doesn't...but i think that's more because she inherited my awesome complexion :)
Purple Lips.... which she only has when she is cold or cries hysterically !
They did scare me allot... i thought i am going to be giving birth to a Avatar Baby.. no kidding!
That she will be behind on most of her motor skills.. they say it comes from being in the NICU,PICU well laying in a hospital bed in general for so long.. which makes a lot of sense.....
They told me she might not roll around, sit up, stand up, crawl, walk until very very late in life... which would not have killed me if she had not done them right on time.. but just because they told me she wouldn't but yet she did... it makes it so special to me and the reason why i make such a big deal over it.. Hope you understand my over excitement now... and now you can get excited with me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment