Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nadia

Don't know were to begin!!
I have been really busy with Doctors appointments, home, kids and just everyday life.
Nadia obviouly recovered well from her last visit at the Hospital and is as Happy and Healthy as she can be :)
We had her Audiology appointment a couple of weeks ago... guess what??
Nadia can hear perfectly fine... no damage, hearing loss whats so ever. You can't imagine how happy this made me! The Audiologist who was so sweet with Nadia ( she didn't shed a tear) told me that there is not even one little thing she is concerned about and wants to see Nadia after her Fontan again.

This weekend is the Heart walk in Nashville to raise awareness for CHD. I am so excited to be part of this Years " Little Heart Heroes" Group that i believe Catherine & Becca started.
( Correct me if i am wrong :))
Please help me reach my Goal of 500 Dollars in Honor of my sweet baby girl Nadia. Resarch has done so much already....have u heard about the "Berlin Heart" take a few minutes to ready about it http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2011/01/tennessees-first-berlin-heart-infant-receives-heart-transplant/ who knows what they can do in 10 - 20 years for children like Nadia or even Nadia herself . Every contribute counts !

http://nashvilleheartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=454516&lis=0&kntae454516=4BEA03D0AE5D489AB2A06118E33D1D4D&supId=305743516

We also had a Cardiology appointment since my last Post.. which went really well.... Dr.Kavanaugh couldn't have been any happier with her! We discussed the Heart catheterization and she felt it's best we do it before flue season starts. Shortly after, we made an appointment!(Oct.6th) Umm ....ya, ever sense i have been an emotional mess!
It has been worse on me then the last cath.. what comforted me most last time, was that Nadia didn't understand what was going on.
At age 5 month she didn't know the difference between mom holding her or a nurse holding her.... I get really upset thinking about the fact, that know she will understand the difference and she might get upset... no she WILL get upset! Ugghh !
I am trying really hard distract myself by not talking or writing about it... i keep my self busy...i am trying to anyway!
Time flies by way to fast....doesn't it? Before i know it, the Fontan will be tomorrow. Oh Boy ... !
I am so ready for Nadia to be on the other side of this Journey....i can't wait to bring her home in her " I am a survivor " T shirt !!
Once again I am asking Family, Friends & Strangers to keep my little Girl in their Prayers!

Thank you for stopping by :))

















No comments:

Post a Comment