Monday, December 26, 2011









Christmas 2012

Nadia's second Christmas was wonderful. She was so excited to open up her presents and kept saying " huuuu cuuuul " for " oh cool " lool .
We spent Christmas eve at their Grandparents house.
Justin was really excited over his presents but was very disappointed when he discovered that the Nintento Dsi was not among his presents. :p In some of the Pictures u can tell how Sad he was and Tommy shot a picture where i was explaining to him that he might get is Nintendo Dsi from Santa on Christmas Day. All he said was.. " i am afraid i am not going to get it, because i was kind of bad in school" loool He was the happiest Boy in the morning. For some reason i can not write comments under the Pictures that i posted. I will have to fix this soon.But until then use ur imagination... fir everyone that knows Justin & Nadia..this will be easy to do :)

I felt very blessed this Christmas to have my little Family around me.

Happy Birthday Jesus :)































1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia

    My name is Jenna and i came across your site. U are an amazing, precious gift, and a special earthly angel. U are an amazing, handsome courageous, determined, positive and strong fighter. U are an inspiration, brave warrior, and a smilen champ. U are a princess hero, a super trooper and a tough cookie. U are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, happiness, laugh, love, and hugs. U will be in my in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending hugs and smiles ur way. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook.

    ReplyDelete