Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Claudia is here for the Grant Reopening of the Opry mall LOOL






It is 2 am .... Tommy,Hana,Chris & Claudia are playing the Card game "Hand"... my sister flew in from Germany yesterday.
She is telling everyone she is coming to see Justin & Nadia but we both know she is here for the grant reopening of the Opry Mills Mall LOOL ..JK

Dilek, Navi and her Mommy came also today to visit...this is going to be so much fun..I love these Girls!I am so lucky to have a sister that has the opportunity to come visit so often.. even though i am going to miss Tagried & Bishi at this visit!

Anyway it is 2 am and since i am not playing and not tired i read a couple of chapters in my blog from 2010.. and Gosh.. i just realized a Billion typos and so many sentences that i worded just so wrong OR just didn't make any sense...! LOL
I am like.. i wonder what i meant with that!!??
I am not saying that i am a Expert blogger nowb..but u know... much better then when i started.

I am not going back and correct them though....i am so proud of my self ...first that i kept up with Nadia's blog and second that i was able to write a blog in English even though it is not my 1st or 2nd language !

I think it will be fun going back in few years and see how much i have grown from the very first post i wrote. Hopefully in a few years i will be able to write a Post with less spelling Errors ! :)


My Justin Booboo is home sick with an ear infection... he was pitiful these past few days.. Hopefully he wakes up feeling much better!
Nadia....ugh! I just Love her... who doesn't love her?? She is just so lovable!
She is soo soo close talking in real sentences! I really have to video tape her..C her speech is unbelievable! Claudia was talking to her and Nadia just said to her .. "kalto (aunt) pees ( please) hush..ok? Hush Kodia ( Claudia) "... like really?? LOOL

Then Claudia blew her a kiss and Nadia looked at her ...rolled her eyes and said
"Eww Naty (nasty)... i don't know where she got this from! It was too cute and too funny to even pretend to be mad at her for it!!
Ok 2:35 am.. time to hit the sheets...

Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment