Friday, September 24, 2010


Gatlinburg mini vacation/ Surgery Date

We went to Gatlinburg for a much needed mini vacation with our good friends Victoria, Phillip and their adorable babies Adam and Salma.. It was a lots of fun and relaxing... We took the Kids to the aquarium and Justin wanted to drive a go cart but he ended up just being the passenger.. He loved it when mommy beat auntie Vicky.. he said " Mom you drive crazy... I love it" It makes me happy to see him happy !! And besides a couple of bad restaurants and a couple of stomach achs we had a great time!!

The whole time is was there i couldn't help but think when they are going to call me to schedule the surgery.. I got the call this morning.. we have a Date and it is only 11 days from today.. October the 5th!!I am still nauseated and a little shaky ..11 Days!!
The past few weeks i have a lot of What If's that are going threw my mind.. What if ..is scaring me .. I couldn't handle if a What if comes true... keep my baby in your prayer!


No comments:

Post a Comment