Saturday, September 25, 2010

Similac Recall

So did you hear about the Similac recall...http://similac.com/Recall/?utm_source=ppc
Nadia got the Organic Simlac formula since her birth!
I found out 2 days ago about the recall and immediately stopped giving it to her and bought Enfamil. Gosh i wish i tried harder to pump!! It really upsets me.. you would think buying "Organic" Formula would be different and better for your Baby.. and may i mention it's not cheap.. i used a whole box within 4 days since i have to mix it differently and it coast 27$ per box.. all to find out small beetles were produced in the milk. Ewww!!! My sister Jokes about it and told me that at least she got a source of protein that way!! Lol i can count on her to make me laugh every time!!

And now Nadia won't eat and has the tube back in.. she doesn't like Enfamil or the good start!! I really don't know what to do.. i am trying to let her get really hungry maybe she will take it then.. if i don't see any improvement by tonight i will have to call her Doctor !! It's so frustrating !!

keep you updated !

No comments:

Post a Comment