Saturday, May 5, 2012

                                                       Happy Birthday sweet Baby 



I am not going to pretend that today is not a Emotional day for me....because it is.I stayed up until midnight to make sure i would be the first to tell her Happy Birthday.. of course she was sleeping so i just whispered it into her tiny ear :)

Justin woke up this morning super excited. He had bought her with his allowance a book from his schools book fair about a month ago and was hiding it until today.

While we were all still sleeping he got her the Gift and her Princess Birthday Card ready...he wrote in it " I Love Nadia... Happy Birthday to Nadia" covered with a bunch of Heart drawings.
He woke her up singing Happy Birthday with a  "waffle cake " and two lit candles.
She had the BIGGEST smile on her face and so did he :) 

I am so sad she is growing up so fast but so happy that she is growing up to be this smart, beautiful, funny, loving, happy and sweet little girl she is right now.
I LOVE her personality, sense of humor and her (sometimes) bad temper :p
She changed our lives for the better and I think i can speak for Tommy & Justin as well...when i say, that our lives are filled with so much more love, happiness, smiles and laughter since God had send her to us.

I am looking forward to celebrate many more birthdays with her and pray that she always stays Happy and Healthy.
I Love you Habibet albi !!





She just woke up


Look how excited she is about her New Book <3

Justin is reading her Birthday card note from him



Nadia at 1 day old











 Nadia's first Birthday
This is a recent Picture of Nadia and one of my Favorite ones


 










2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! Happy Birthday Nadia!! Justin, you are an awesome big brother! I bet Nadia adores you! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete