Sunday, July 4, 2010

Believe

I am at the hospital all by my self while the Family is grilling out, my mother in law made sure i don't miss out on the delicious food she made.. so don't feel sorry for me. i am having lamb chops chich kebab, homemade mac and cheese, corn on the cob green been casserole and best of all Taboule...Tommy made sure i won't be so board with the twilight movie "New Moon" so i am feeling pretty good right now!!

Nadia is feeling a little better today too.. her breathing is more comfortable and she is eating a little better too, Baby steps people Baby steps!!
Her Doctor is playing around with the medicine and decided to start one of her old meds again, the one that doesn't elevates her potassium and see how she does on her blood levels ..he said that we should see improvement within the next 48 hours if it helps ..if not we would still have plan B which is the new medicine!

I really Believe Nadia is going to be Great !
Have you ever had this gut feeling about something? A 6th Sense? I do!! I do believe she is meant to be in our life, I believe she is here for a reason !! I believe i will see her graduate on day, get married and have many healthy Baby's!
I have moments were i am weak and scared, were i forget about hope and faith.. but i catch my self Earlie enough! I don't want to be weak I can't be weak, she doesn't know whats going on, she can't believe in her self yet, so i have to do it for her ! I believe in you Nadia! You are meant to be!! You can do this!

Happy 4th of July everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment