Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It has been 3 Years but it feels like yesterday when i said Good bye to my Best Friend, my Hero, my Mother!











My Mother was a wonderful woman, so loving,so kind, so sweet, she truly had a heart of Gold.
She was the type of person who had a hard time saying No. She spoiled us...not with material things but with love...
I only have good memories of my Mother.. she was so funny.. i smiled today thinking about the time when all the ladies and us young Ladies sat in the living room and talked about God and the World... i remember us talking about something depressing when all of the sudden my mother pulled out a little piece of paper and started to tell us some Jokes..some of them were real Funny but we we mostly laughed about how much my mother enjoyed telling us them.. !
Its not just today that i remember my Mother.. i think about her every day.. I know she is in a better Place watching over us...She has a special place in my Heart and i am praying i will be half of the Woman and Mother she was!!

I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment