Saturday, July 10, 2010

.....

I am not sure how to start this Post! First of all Nadia is home again and doing well!!
It has been a awful past week for my Husbands Family! First the passing of Nora's Grandfather who was also a Grandfather figure to Tommy and his brothers!! He was very loved by Friends and Family!
Amo Milad had many Birds as his pets over the years and cherished them very much..it made me smile when i heard that all the birds started to tweet when they rolled his casket into the ground!
I believe it was a message to all his loved ones that he is happy and ok! May his soul rest in peace!!

Yesterday Tommy's uncle past away at the young age of 51 and left behind 3 wonderful children and a beautiful wife!! Losing a parent to cancer is hard. I know all about it!
Time doesn't heal all wounds like they say but memories do..good memories!
Lena, Shady,Sean and Auntie Madlen, may the love of those around you help you get through these days! Alla7 yer7amo

I love you guys




No comments:

Post a Comment