Friday, October 22, 2010


Bodysuits for Raef & Nadia




I made little keepsake Bodysuits for Ashley's Baby Raef & Nadia...Raef is having the same surgery as Nadia...people can sign it and Raef & Nadia can wear it the day they are coming home again!
Turned out pretty good right? :)
Ashley was the other pregnant Mom i meet during our tour around the hospital i mentioned her in my earlier posts.. Reaf was born 8 days after Nadia with the same heart defect (http://hammerbacherfamily.blogspot.com/) and we became good friends ever sence!
It's seems like we and our babies are going threw the exact same things at the exact same time and it feels good to talk to her.. It makes me not feel so alone.
I am really glad to have you to turn to Ashley!! Love ya!!!
Besides Ashley i get also great support from other Heart moms ... Rebecca (http://hitchcocknews.blogspot.com/) & Cathrine (http://www.clinkscalesfamily.blogspot.com/) are also very supportive..their boys also have Tricuspid Atresia ...i am so thankful to have you guys!

I think only a Heart mom can understand what a other Heart mom goes threw...i am sure all of us have supportive Family and Friends...I know i do... i love my Family and Friends and they are always there for me if i need to talk ... but ...in the end they don't understand or know how heavy my heart feels when i try to fall asleep at night...how much i worry and fear....how many sleepless nights i have just starring at the crib beside my bed..wondering how we got here and how it will go on... .. they could only try to imagine and even then i dont think would make them understand what me and other Heart moms are going threw!
So it think it is really important to have someone to turn to who actually knows what i am talking about and how i am feeling!
So again Thank you guys!


4 comments:

  1. Awe!! Thank you and I'm so happy to have you as a heart mom friend. I love the onesie. We will have to make sure we sign it on Wednesday when we visit you. So glad we all have each other. We all need to go on a vacation together one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suha, you are so sweet! I am so happy that we have all met too. You are right...we definitely need the support of other heart moms! Only we can understand the craziness that we endure on a daily basis. I absolutely love the little onesie!!! I can't wait to see it in person and sign it! I am planning to come on Wednesday with Catherine to visit you. I hope you are doing okay in these last few days leading up to surgery. Remember to call if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I have you too! And I know I am awful I said I was gonna call Friday then time got away, but I know you know how that goes! We love our onesie, I can't wait to put it on him and bring him home!! November 17th is when we are scheduled, but I AM gonna call and give you all those updates. I wish so bad I didn't love so far away so I could come see you guys on Wednesday! You know you will be in my thoughts all day and for the weeks ahead with recovery! I agree with Catherine we should all go on a vacation one day!! Not only have we found amazing realtionships in other Heart Moms, but we are making lasting realtionships for our children who at times in there lives will feel like they have no one to turn to. Now they will have each other!! God is truly amazing and we all three are so blessed to have our sweet babies!!! I love you all and pray for you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in Catherine.. how about Miami beach ?? I missed the beach this summer!! =)Hope to see you both tomorrow ... Thank you Ashley and you are so right.. our babies will have each other to turn to in the future they never going to feel alone either!! Thank you Ladies .. you guys are amazing !

    ReplyDelete