Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nadia is finally Home



I thank Jesus for every day he gives me with Nadia and her fast recovery.. I also have to thank some pretty amazing people... I feel like i own them my life for taking such good care of Nadia ! First i want to thank my OB Doctor Housten Moran and his amazing staff... he took such great care of me during my pregnancy and made each of my Doctor visits as normal and comfortable as possible..... I also have to mention that he went out of his way to get temporary privileges at the Vanderbilt hospital and probably had to fill out a gigantic stack of paperwork .. he also created a comfortable atmosphere during my labor and made us laugh with a couple of jokes.. he is such a great Doctor and i am so thankful to have found him!!!
Then there is Nadia's Heart surgeon Doctor Parcel ... i wish him life of good Health... he is amazing.. and all the nurses who took great care of Nadia during her 3 week stay!!
These are all wonderful people and i just cant thank them enough!!!!

Nadia's first day home was pretty interesting... it was definitely a challenge for me..!! I gave her a bath when we got home and everything went well until she pulled out her feeding tube!!
Can you believe it.. at her first day home.. what am i saying in the first hour at home!!!
Of course I freaked out.. there she is... butt naked with her tube out screaming at the top of her lungs ... I somehow managed to put it back in.. after she calmed down I checked it with the stethoscope if it was in the right place...i thought it all sounded good but I didn't do it right... I for got to check it with the syringe.. Nadia spit up and then I realized that the feeding tube must had been against the wall of her stomach when i tested the tube with a syringe it kept snapping back where it suppose to pull milk out instead.. it only took me 45 min to fix ..best of all my sister got it all on tape!! Great!! Nadia was so exhausted from crying that she slept until and threw her next feed.. poor baby I felt so bad for her she went threw so much ..!!
I can only try and hope I will get better at this!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment