Tuesday, May 4, 2010

36 weeks 27weeks

One more Day!


I know i'm not great at keeping up with this blog... meanly because i have to translate my German thoughts into English thoughts which isn't so bad but it takes me quite some time so that is the reason why i'm not posting regularly.

My sister finally made it to the states .. her flight got delayed one week due to the Volcano in Iceland.
Since she been here we have been cooking foods that i haven't cooked in a while...she is defiantly spoiling me and is a big help around the house .. its been fun so far.. Justin and his little cousin Issa are getting along great and for the most part they Love each other and are sweet together.

This past weekend has been kind of crazy...The Weather was just insane i have never seen it rain so hard and i lived in Germany where it rains most of the time! I feel sorry for all those who lost their Homes may God be with them!!!

Nadia made me worry too this weekend.. i woke up Friday with swollen feet, and i know its pretty common to have swollen feet especially in the final weeks... but around noon my left ankle swell up to a point that i couldn't put my sandals on.. so i called my Ob but he had already left and i had to talk to the doctor on call.. she advised me to go get my blood pressure checked and if its over 140/90 to not even bother calling her back and head straight to the ER. So my sister and I went to the nearest Pharmacy (Walgreens) and the guy there checked me about 4 times the lowest measurement he got was 153/90 sounded pretty alarming to me, so as i was told i headed to the ER with Tommy .
And of course the moment i layed on the hospital bed my blood pressure looked great.. they kept me there for 3 and a half hours and my BP just kept dropping so they finally decided to discharge me....Tommy couldn't help him self but make fun of me, he called just about called everyone, our motto for the night was "better safe than sorry" =)

Sunday i had a what they call "bloody show" and i wasn't so sure if my water had broke or not so i called my OB and talked to the doctor on call again but she wasn't much of a help..she sounded like she was on some kinda sleeping meds or something she mumbled and i didn't understand a word she said so i decided to call my Ob in the morning and he wanted to see me right away....
My water had not broke but i am dialed to 2 cm and we scheduled an induction for Wednesday to make sure everybody would be ready for Nadia's arrival and i wouldn't go into labor on a weekend in the middle of the night.
I can't believe Wednesday is tomorrow !! I am scared, anxious, nervous but really excited to finally meet my little stranger!!I asked my sweet sister in law Jeanette to keep everyone updated tomorrow.. All Prayers are appreciated...




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Suha! I am so excited for you to get to meet sweet Nadia today. I will be checking back regularly for updates and also praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for you and your family. We pray that it will be ok.
    lg anna

    ReplyDelete